Friday 25 June 2010

5 Fresh Cuts!

Hi! I thought it was about time I shared the project I set myself this week.
I decided to make 5 different cards using the Fresh Cuts stamp set
and using the rock'n'roll technique.
Each card had to be a different size and shape.
This is what I came up with!
The first one is an easle card using Mambo Melon, Basic Black and
Whisper Whiteas the main colour combnations.
The paper is from the Day & Night set.

The colour combination here is Only Orange, Apricot Appeal, Close to Cocoa
and Very Vanilla. The ribbon and buttons are Chocolate Chip.

Again I've used Mambo Melon, Basic Black and Whisper White combination.

I love this colour combination as I think it looks summery and fresh -
Old Olive, Summer Sun and Very Vanilla.

And finally a gatefold card using Rose Regal, Basic Black and Whisper White.
The paper is from the Hostess Level 1 set.
That's all for now - happy weekend.
Chris xx


No comments:

Post a Comment