Monday 7 June 2010

Birthday Cards

Some birthdays seem to last for weeks!!

I decided it was time to take down my birthday cards this morning.

I thought I'd share these three cards with you as they were made by new Stampin' Up! friends and fellow demonstrators and naturally with Stampin' Up products.



This first one uses some of the new colours. The background paper has been made using the Simply Said stamp set and the sentiment is from the Occasional Greetings stamp set.

Thanks Jules.



The second one looks good enough to eat!! It uses the Tart & Tangy stamp set and good
old Old Olive! Thanks Angela.
The third one uses the new colours and new papers - Cottage Wall - and the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set. Love the Tiny Tags - must get the stamp set and punch!
Thanks Sarah-Jane.

This week I have a long list of cards to make so I will be back later in the week
with the finished items.

Chris xx




No comments:

Post a Comment