Sunday 18 July 2010

A Wonderful Craft Day

Hi!
On Saturday I fulfilled every crafters dream - a whole 6 hours of crafting!!!
Julie, my Stampin' Up! "mummy" held a Craft Day and I went along
to support her and indulge my crafting addiction.
In the morning we made this lovely desktop card set which consisted of this
card tray ............

......... with cards.
We received a wonderful goodie bag of products to use to make all our projects.
It contained - Sweet Pea Stitched Felts, Filigree Brads, Old Olive Satin Ribbon
and Old Olive and Rose Red Design Papers.
Sheets of card were in Rose Red, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie
and Whisper White.
Here are all the iems that I made for this first project.

We mainly used the Vintage Vogue Stamp Set.
That's all for now. I'll be back later with the afternoon's project.

Chris xx

No comments:

Post a Comment