Tuesday 24 August 2010

Another 18th card for Ellen!

Got a phone call yesterday asking to make Ellen an 18th birthday
card from her parents! This is what I can up with.

I've used the Level 2 Hostess stamp set from the mini - All For Friends.
I made a mask for the cake and then kept stamping it until it looked as
if it might topple over! Then finished off with the fireworks on top.
I've used Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip card and ink, Whisper White card
and Chocolate Chip satin ribbon.
The "18" is from my stash.
I've coloured in using a blender pen and the two ink pads plus
Summer Sun and Tempting Turquoise. I've also used the large oval
and scallop oval punches.
That's all for now and for the next couple of weeks as we are off
on a grand tour of the country on Thursday.
Happy crafting
Chris xx

1 comment:

  1. Chris this is lovely, you have done so well making so many different cards for the same person.
    I didn't get this set but its so useful!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete