Thursday 12 August 2010

Pretty in . . . and a Passion for . . . PINK!

The memory is going!!!
We've had Pete's grandaughter staying with us for the last 3 days.
When I arrived home after taking her to the station this afternoon I looked
in the diary and realised I'd forgotten that it was a neighbour's
birthday tomorrow. So here is the card I quickly made for her!

She likes pink so I used Pink Passion and Orchid Opulence card
(both being discontinued), Elegant Eggplant and Pretty in Pink ink,
Elegant Eggplant ribbon and a clear rhinestone brad.
I've used Pocket Silhouettes and Flight of the Butterfly stamp sets.
The large butterfly is stamped using the two-step technique and the
trusty Stamp-a-ma-jig.
This is the card from an arty-farty angle!!!
That's all for now
Chris xx





3 comments:

  1. Love this card Chris, thats what I love about SU, you can make a co-ordinating card in minutes! Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, sure she'll love it !
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris it is lovely, I'm sure your friend will love it!! It is a really pretty colour combo - I know I will miss them when they have gone, Have a lovely weekend,
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete