Wednesday 10 November 2010

Thank You SU Mummy!

This morning was monthly training with my SU Mummy Julie and her Jems.
We heard lots of stories about Convention which made me more determined
than ever to be there next year - it's Disney Paris!!!!
I was very fortunate to receive the following special Convention goodies
from my SU mum ........

....... this fab shopping bag and .......
....... this pop-up table-top bin!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

If you like the idea of attending Convention in Paris next November
and adore Stampin' Up! products then why not
join my team - Chrissie's Crafters - and become a
Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

Contact me - chrischamb14@aol.com

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Chris xx



3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for convention next year Chris. Don't know how I will escape to Disney without the children, but I am sure I will manage it somehow lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, you earnt those gifts for your fantastci acheivements last month and winning both the top sales and the events award! Well done love, Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab goodies,luv that bag!!!

    ps. You are v naughty,making me buy more Skull stuff,LOL!!! ;o)x

    ReplyDelete