Wednesday 19 January 2011

Sale-a-bration Card Class

Yesterday I spent a super morning with the ladies of Eldwick Craft Club.
We made 4 cards - they thought I was a hard task master!!!
Each card is made using a stamp set which is free during
SALE-A-BRATION (30.12.10 to 28.02.11)
when you spend £45.00!

The first 2 cards where identical to those I made at my recent
Training Session with Julie, my Stampin' Up! "Mummy"!!!
All 4 cards use card from the Getting Started Card Pack and
the Brights Patterned DSP Stack.
We used Marker Pens instead of ink pads and one of the large punches.
During Sale-a-bration I have put these items together to make
the Special Product Offer - details down the right hand side of my blog.
The first 3 cards are made using the Punch Bunch Stamp Set
and the final one is made using the Bliss Stamp Set.

Tomorrow I will show the 2 cards we made at Monday's card class
Chris xx



No comments:

Post a Comment