Sunday 20 February 2011

Just Believe and Because I Care!

OOPS!!! Again! I've been very busy this week getting ready
to go into hospital on Tuesday for a knee replacement!!!
Not looking forward to it but it needs doing.
I have found time to do some crafting and here are the 2 cards
we made at our local Craft Club here on Thursday evening.
This first one is very similar to one we made at our big Training Day
at the end of January.


It uses the Just Believe stamp set, Basic Black and Whisper White card
and a paper from the Lap of Luxury DSP Pack.

And here is the arty farty angle!

The second card uses the Because I Care Hostess Level 1 stamp set,
Whisper White and Old Olive card and one of the papers from the
Brights Paper Stack. I've used the Colour Spritzer Tool to splatter
ink from a Marker Pen on the card! More about that later.

And here is the arty farty angle.
That's all for now as the ironing beckons!!!
Chris xx




No comments:

Post a Comment