Friday 13 January 2012

Sneak Peek!

Sorry not posted for a while but had the dreaded bug -
 sore throat, cough & sniffles - not nice!

I made this card with the Sale-A-Bration goodies I won at Convention!
(Sale-A-Bration starts on 24th January)

I've used Early Espresso Card then stamped the background
 onto Very Vanilla with the stamp set Fresh Vintage (a special set
for Sale-A-Bration) using Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral ink.


 The rosette is made from the Everyday Enchantment DSP Papers
- also for Sale-A Bration.  Then finished off with Calypso Coral
Ruffled Ribbon.


I made this card for my sister-in-laws birthday last week.
Tomorrow is our quarterly training day in Leeds - can't wait!
So my next posting will be the swaps I've made
 for training day - 35 of them!!!
That's all for now
Chris xx

1 comment: